Thursday 28 April 2011

Despicable me

Another movie that I think i feel is interesting is this Despicable me. What a nice movie.

Story line :
Gru a villain that can't make anything well, he lost to victor(another villain) that had steal the great pyramid, but he did come out with another plan is to steal the MOON. Before he do so he must get the shrink ray or else the villain bank will not  gave him the loan to build a rocket. When he successful get the shrink ray , victor take away from him before he did get it.

He try lots of ways to get the shrink ray but fail , but the three little cute girls give him an idea that he can use them, so that he can get the shrink ray.

↑ bad guy victor XD
GRU N SHIRK RAY XD






 

DESPICABLE ME POSTER ^^


One of the character that I like the most is the girl name AGNES , she is so cute ><


DOES THIS COUNT AS ANNOYING!!!




IT'S SO FLUFFY!!! I'M GONNA DIE.... 






that is just a part of it~ I like the minions too >< they can make my laugh like hell by their laugh XD




they do can make me laugh XD




minions on the bigest loser? XD


if you haven't watch this ~ go watch now XD is a super funny n nice movie ><

4 comments:

  1. i wan watch~>..<
    that girl really cute~wuahahaha~
    the 2nd video u posted...izzit the movie?O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup~ thing i post here is all movie lai~~~~~i got DVD wan ? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. DVDO_O
    illegal geh?wakakka
    i wan ~!i wan~!pass to me~=P

    ReplyDelete
  4. who said d~ china original leh XD

    ReplyDelete